Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 10. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
SPECIAL GIFT: Free PLA Polylite Filament (Valued at $34.99) - Color Varies
The new LulzBot TAZ Pro delivers true multi-material printing, soluble supports, superior 3D print quality, and easy, professional results.
- Quality: Two active-lifting hot ends enable true multi-material 3D printing and complex parts.
- Print: Large 280 x 280 x 285 mm build volume with heated build plate.
- Built: Automated X/Y/Z offset calibration, nozzle wiping, and self-leveling features.
- Support: Hardened steel E3D components enable printing of soft, flexible materials up to industrial-grade composites.
- Dual filament runout sensors.
- Multi-material printing is now available on the TAZ Pro 3D printer.
The Palette 2S Pro along with the LulzBot adapter combines four 1.75mm filaments, and feeds them into your printer in real time.
Made in America (North Dakota)
Free 3D Printer tool kit included valued at $28.99
(Removal/ Clam Knife no longer included)
Key Technical Specifications
- Tool Head: TAZ Pro Dual Extruder, 2x E3D 0.50mm nozzle
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.4 mm (0.002 in - 0.02 in)
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Calibration: Automatic X/Y/Z Offset Calibration
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM, ETL by Intertek (UL), CSA, OSHWA, WEE
|Print Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication|
|Print Volume Dimensions||280 mm x 280 mm x 285 mm (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 11.22 in)|
|Print Volume||22,344 cm³ (1,362.56 in³)|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||From 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)|
|Operating Footprint||83.2 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm (32.76 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)|
|Maximum Travel Speed||200 mm/sec|
|Calibration||Automatic X/Y/Z offset calibration|
|Connectivity||USB Serial or USB Flash Drive with Included 4gb Flash Drive|
|Included Tool Head||TAZ Pro Dual Extruder|
|Extruder/Hot End||2x E3D Titan Aero|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.50 mm|
|Nozzle Material||Hardened Steel|
|Nozzle Temperature||Up to 290°C (554°F)|
|Nozzle Heatup Time||From 18°C to 230°C (64°F to 446°F) in 1 minute, 36 seconds|
|Print Surface||Modular Heated Borosilicate Glass/PEI|
|Maximum Print Bed Temperature||Up to 120°C (248°F)|
|Print Bed Heat Up Time||From 18°C to 100°C (64°F to 212°F) in 10 minutes, 45 seconds|
|Layer Resolution||0.05mm-0.4mm (0.002"-0.015")|
|Minimum Positive Feature Size||0.5 mm (0.02 in)|
|Calculated XYZ positional resolution||10, 10, <1 micron|
|Filament Diameter||2.85 mm|
|Supported Materials||Open filament system compatible with PLA, ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Blends, TPU 85A & 95A (Flexible), PETG, PETT, Copolyester, PVB (Polycast), PVA, HIPS, and many more 3rd party filaments.|
Additional Items Included
|Comprehensive Tool Kit||Includes: Hangable LulzBot bag, replacement wiper pads, part removal tool, scrub pads, glue stick, precision knife, long nose pliers, 7 piece hex key set, metric ruler, dental pick, and tweezers.|
|Comprehensive Documentation||Includes: USB flash drive with source files, Quick Start Guide, Quality Assurance Record, and more.|
|First 3D Print Material||A small length of PLA filament is included to be used in your first 3D print, the LulzBot Rock2pus!|
|Boxed Unit Weight||20.86 kg (46 lbs)|
|Unit Weight||16.78 kg (37 lbs) without filament spool|
|Boxed Dimensions||88.9 cm x 30.48 cm x 66.04 cm (35 in x 12 in x 26 in)|
|Dimensions with 1kg Filament Spool||83 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm (32.67 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)|
|Operating System Compatibility||GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Recommended Software||Cura LulzBot Edition Version 3.2 or newer|
|Supported File Types||.stl, .obj, .x3d, .3mf, .png, .jpg|
|Power Requirements||100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz, 3.2A max|
|Output||24VDC, 500 watts, 21 amps|
|Power Cable||IEC cord, C13 to region-specific connector|
Safety and Compliance
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RCM, ETL by Intertek (UL), CSA, OSHWA, WEE|
|Warranty||Includes one-year warranty and access to technical support five days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available.|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA from domestic and imported components.|